I Still Don't Think It Listened

12:59 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
It's still raining. And it's supposed to rain through next Tuesday now. One little boy came in the office today and told me that it felt like April and asked me why that was? I didn't have an answer, but if the seven year olds know it - I'm sure not off base when I say, "What the heck is going on?" Monsoon season does not take place in South Dakota. But then again, we've been in a drought for the last seven years. Perhaps it's over?????

1 comments:

Malaise Inc said...

We had a drought in 2006 and I spent a good amount of time worrying about wildfires and how I was going to get 6 horses off the property with only a 2 horse trailer. I learned that year to never complain about rain. Even last year, when we got 8 inches in about 16 hours, I just bit my tongue and forced a smile.