Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!

8:43 AM Edit This 9 Comments »
SPAMALOT was hilarious! The references to the gays and the Jews made me snort laugh. Alot. And when Lancelot "came out," all I could think was, "This kind of singing and dancing happens at my house all the time!" As I've said before. The singing and dancing? It follows me wherever I go. And this was no exception - what a treat. Oh, and there was confetti and glitter. Yep.

Here's the rundown for the rest of the week. Tonight is ladies night at the local Harley Davidson store (I'm a redneck according to my mom) - free food (and booze for those who want it), lots of drawings and giveaways and tons of people watching. Friday is the recovery dance which I'm taking two little urchins to since their mom has to work, Saturday is turning out to be a day of rest and Sunday night? My friend Tiny is taking me to something called "Stable Communion." It's a church service out in a barn in the country, followed by a chili feed.

Christmas? It's exhausting.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. What is it about December? I had nothing to do and now there's something every night and every weekend.

It's good but I'm tired already!

Sweetly Single said...

tis the season!

the season that is built to help us get through the dark dismal months of winter.

Lemmonex said...

"Chili feed"! Sounds like you need a trough...in the best way.

Matt said...

Do you snort alot when you laugh?

its hilarious when people snort.

Megkathleen said...

I love December, but it is indeed very tiring. I'll be glad when it's January and there isn't something going on every frakkin' day.

BrianAlt said...

Glad you enjoyed.

GreenCanary said...

Damn but I wish I had a friend named "Tiny."

Wifer said...

Come to Michigan and hang out with me and my family. Please...

t2ed said...

With all that singing and dancing, you'd have made a good Lady of the Lakers Girl.