Happy Feet Friday and a Bunch of Ditch Weed

9:24 AM Edit This 7 Comments »
Merry Christmas to my feet! New socks, by God! And good thing I knew I was getting socks of some sort and wasn't wearing any when I opened presents so I could put them on right away. Santa gave me some great big monies. It was in the socks. See? Happy, happy feets!
And then Dax and Kiki opened their packages of ditchweed catnip and went beserk.

They actually licked the package more than they played with the toys. In fact when we got back from a walk, the paper was licked so much it was sopping wet.
And Dax went into a coma and slept all through dinner, which was quite nice. I think he's still high. He didn't move all night. Merry Christmas! I'm baking today. We're having a crack dessert party at my house tomorrow for my sobriety birthday. In January we will be having an attack on The Fat, but for now, I'm embracing my inner renaissance woman. She's sexy as all hell.


7 comments:

BrianAlt said...

Sounds like good times were had by all! Wonderful!

rachaelgking said...

"Inner Remaissance woman"! I love it.. a new way to justify these extra five lbs... Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...dessert party! So glad you are having a good time. If there are any leftover cookies, I'll send you my address...

MsDarkstar said...

Happy Feet!
Happy Kittehs!
Happy Dessert Party!
Sounds like a whole lot of Happy! Yay!

Anonymous said...

I wish I knit socks as fast as your mom. I guess I also wish someone would knit me socks...but the knitting part is so much fun. Almost as fun as the yarn buying part.

stapeliad said...

Oh! What gorgeous kitty cats!!!!!

And such great socks, too!

Anonymous said...

our cats do the same with the weed - i mean catnip. they lick and lick and lick and whatever it was they licked ends up pretty disgusting and WET. we stuff one of their furry toys with the cat drugs and refer to it as The Drug Mouse. he is usually very well cleaned....