Happy Feet Friday

7:52 AM Edit This 9 Comments »
I think maybe this is the happiest my feet are going to be today. They don't want to put socks and shoes on and go to work. They just want to stay home and cuddle up with the cats and read. I don't know what's gotten into me, but I just want to do nothing. Hrmph. I think it's the early darkness. Gets me every time. Plus, I feel like a COW. C. O. W. COW. The lack of dancing is showing and it makes me all twitchy. Not twitchy enough to DO anything about it, but twitchy nonetheless. So Hrmph and Grumble again.

9 comments:

BrianAlt said...

Well, your feet look normal.

As for a prize, how about just read my blog and comment?

Please? Please?

buffalodick said...

Weather change.. Makes you want to "hole up" in your hideout..

melissalion said...

Sometimes when I feel like crap because I haven't ridden my bike in a while, I do some yoga from the internet. I hate it so much, it motivates me to go on a ride.

Sparkling Red said...

I love the blue nail polish!

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Maybe the happy feet need to dance at home this weekend? Just saying...

Anonymous said...

I have copied workouts for you! I just have to bubble wrap them and put them in the envelope and they're yours!

Anonymous said...

I am still alive I promise!

Susan Carpenter Sims said...

I know exactly what you mean! I was twitchy like that last week. I missed my total body stretch class two weeks in a row. (I was out of town the first week and the instructor was sick the second.)

It really affected me physically and even emotionally. I was grumpier than usual. I hadn't realized how much good that class is doing for me.

TMC said...

I'm not too girly but I do always have my toenails painted. Usually dark blue! That's a simple happiness. :)