Wednesday Update

8:55 PM Edit This 9 Comments »
Dax is fine. They called me at nine in the morning to tell me he was still sleeping, but totally good to go. I wept after I dropped him off. Whatever. He's one of my companions. Signing that paper that said I wouldn't sue anyone if he died? Totally freaked me out.

And this NaNoWriMo thing is totally sucking my creativity dry. So expect nothing from me. Nothing. You hear me? Nothing.

As if you did in the first place. This blog is voluntary and you come here of your own free will.

Kiki is totally sucking up and enjoying her single cat-ness. It's hilarious.

9 comments:

MsDarkstar said...

Yeah, if you've seen the black hole of nothingness over at my blog, you'll know I understand about NaNo sucking the creativity dry.

Glad Dax is ok.

kelly said...

NaNo not only sucks my life dry, including my blog and my parenting and sewing and housework, but it also ends up being a rather crappy novel to boot! Fun times.

lacochran said...

Glad Dax is good to go. Do you suppose Kiki is thinking "Uh, oh. They got rid of Dax. I could be next."

BrianAlt said...

I disagree! You MAKE me come here! I have no free will! Aaaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!!!

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

I'd cry, too, if I had to drop SoMi off for surgery. I can only imagine the look on her face as I left her behind. It'd be devastating.

One of my biggest fears (hates?) of NaNoWriMo is that bloggers post because they feel the have to, not because they want to or have anything to say.

melissalion said...

Yay for Nanowrimo! Also, take some pictures and post them. They're worth 1000 words!

Unknown said...

Kiki will be most disappointed when Dax returns. lol.

artemisia said...

So glad your baby is okay! I HATE dropping off the pups to the vet for anything, and positively freak out when they have to be put under. Gah.

buffalodick said...

My dog and cat are getting up there, and I know in the next couple of years, we will have to walk "The Green Mile" with them.. not much in this world I hate more.