Therapy Tuesday

9:12 AM Edit This 7 Comments »
This is what I woke up to this morning.

Oh, and yesterday morning? I got an e-mail from someone new on match.com. Maybe it will all work out in the end. Good bye silly man, hello someone different. I do believe the dating gods are giving me another chance.

And like I told my therapist this morning, I knew when I was feeling sorry for myself and thinking bad things about myself on Sunday night, I would probably (hopefully) wake up on Monday morning and not feel that way. And I didn't. At least not so much. That's some serious progress - that the self-hatred doesn't go as deep or last as long.

Oh, and I started a new blog to share my recipes with you. Because I'm self-important and narcissistic like that. The Basement Cook. The title sounds like I'm making meth or something. But you all know me better than that.

Or do you?

7 comments:

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Hang in there, kiddo. Things sometimes have to feel worse in order to get better. One step at a time.

Shania said...

Finally! I've been looking for a new meth recipe.

t2ed said...

Now if you had a meth-based meatloaf, you'd have something.

rachaelgking said...

Ugh... you are not making me miss home (Massachusetts) at all right now. I think I'll stay right where I am, just far enough south that I hopefully won't have to face that this winter...

[F]oxymoron said...

will this include microwave friendly recipes? in addition to drug manufacturing? :)

BrianAlt said...

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet yer bottom dollar that
Tomorrow
There'll be sun

Or ice, or some kind of weather.

Glad it worked out.

saratogajean said...

Yeah recipes!