Therapy Tuesday

8:15 AM Edit This 11 Comments »
Hey! Thanks everyone for the delurking. I love to read about people's lives you know, and now I've got some more people to stalk. Really, no. But um. Maybe. Sorry. I should have warned you.

It's Therapy Tuesday! And later on this morning, I get to see the crazy doctor because I still take happy pills for the crazy. I was trying to come up with some sort of list to complain about, but really? There's nothing to complain about to him. Hrmph. Even my friend Tiny who used to call me Crazy Kate, now calls me Not So Crazy Kate. I want a better nickname.

Go.

11 comments:

BrianAlt said...

Must be the Happy Pills.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed your delurking day yesterday, I was away from the internet. While I almost died from not being able to stalk, I mean read, my favorite blogs, I'm at least here today to catch up.

Not so Crazy Kate is better than NutJob Kate or Psycho Stalker Chick who won't leave me alone Kate and so on and so forth. Not that anyone has ever called me any of those names. nope.

saratogajean said...

I'm changing my name to Awesome.

Just Awesome.

Anonymous said...

I always welcome crazy girls! Actually prefer it that way.

Lindsey said...

I wish I knew you better, because I would totally be able come up with the most awesomeness nick name ever. But since we've only just begun, all I can come up with is..

"I'm Jealous of her Socks Kate"

carrster said...

YAY! There's nothing more I can say than that.

:)

Christian said...

Titties Muldoon

BrianAlt said...

How about Cutie Pie?

Christian said...

You can use that nickname while you work at Nude & Brewed.

Anonymous said...

Somebody already said one with tits in it but, I've always been partial to Tits McGee.

Unknown said...

Not So Crazy Kate. I don't know why but that makes me smile. Anywho, how about Socks.