Lookit!

6:43 AM Edit This 13 Comments »
We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to tell you that I got some real swing dance shoes yesterday. They have slippy suede bottoms and they're fancy pants! Miss M told me if I ever show up wearing them with tapered leg jeans, she'll call the fashion police. But no matter, this is skirt summer where I refuse to wear shorts, so I don't think that will happen anytime soon. They are lovely, lovely. And I can't wait to try them out again on Wednesday.

13 comments:

buffalodick said...

I wish I owned a shoe store close to your neighborhood- I'd be rich!

BrianAlt said...

Good on ya dahlin!

Dance the night away!

carrster said...

nice! I like the little dancing people inside them!

Anonymous said...

Lol, you crack me up!

Sarah said...

Yaaay! Seriously, getting suede on my shoes has helped my dancing so much! Have fun!

melissalion said...

I want to see some swing dancing outfits!

Valerie said...

there's even people dancing in your shoes!

Sweetly Single said...

those are sweet! too bad they are so slippery or you could totally wear them no matter what lol

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Skirts + swing dancing = You better find yourself a cute pair of panties because you just might be showing them off! =)

Sparkling Red said...

So cute! I love dance shoes. They're always more comfy than street shoes. (Except pointe shoes. Those are torture devices.)

Unknown said...

I want minature people in my shoes too.

*Akilah Sakai* said...

Good for you!

For fun, you should put on some tapered-leg jeans and take a pic. Don't forget the ponytail!

rachaelgking said...

I had some of those growing up! They were neon orange and called "Keds"

;-)