I Can't Wait!

8:38 AM Edit This 11 Comments »
It's official! The ratio of snow to grass has shifted. It is now grass to snow. My dad tried to explain why when it starts to melt, it melts all at once. Something about a tipping point temperature and then he told me it was physics, so I told him that's all I needed to know. There's no use trying to explain it to me. I just don't get it. I'm a smarty pants, but physics? Nope. Completely non-understandable to my brain. That's why I'm not a high school biology teacher today. I couldn't pass physics. I got a D in first semester with a tutor and extra special teacher help and to get that degree, I had to have two more painful semesters. Even my professor didn't think it was a good idea. Like gibberish to my cranium.

Anywhoodles. It's SPRING! And I can almost see my garden. Just a few more patches of snow to go. And then, well - the ground has to warm up. But still. It's SPRING! Whee! Sunshine. And beaches. And bathing suits. And children running around. I can't wait.

See? That's what I'm talking about.

11 comments:

carrster said...

Whohooo!!!

90% of our snow vanished in a flash last week - it was weird, but I'll take it (of course we're supposed to get snow this weekend, hmph). Everyone here has spring fever in a BAD bad way....sadly I've lived through so many late April blizzards that I'm not *really* holding my breath (okay, I am!!)

Unknown said...

It's supposed to be 66 here today, and then the weekend forecast includes snow. WTF?

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD, SPRING!!!!!!!

That's all I keep thinking.

buffalodick said...

This is what is scary about global warming- no matter what is causing it. It's not 10 degrees F change- it's 1 or 2 degrees F..the difference between ice and water!

Sparkling Red said...

Yeah baby. I am SO ready for spring!

Rebecca said...

Yep, I'm getting all antsy to plant a garden this year....but we can get a frost all the way up to May....ggrrrr, I want to plant!!

Shania said...

I had the top down today! Hair looks like crap but Wheee!

The Good Cook said...

I arrived home to find my crocuses blooming - all white and purple and yellow! Hello Spring - it was 71 here today but I'm still not sold that spring is finally here....

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I kinda wanna jump into that pic. Time to get in swimsuit ready shape!

Kim said...

I have been feeling the same way all week too. It got up to 65 yesterday! Of course, we have a 70% chance of snow tomorrow! Boo-hoo :(

Suburban Sweetheart said...

I hate summer, though. I can has spring all the time, pls?