My Day At The Farm

8:53 PM Edit This 7 Comments »
The barn. It's old.The chickens. I came home with eggs. Whee!
The rooster. He's so very proud. And LOUD.
Munchkin Number 1 learning how to make Twix Bars from Miss M.
And chocolate cake.
Licking the spoon.
Checking to see how much is left.
Trying again.
Gotta get the last of it.
Yumm!
Cowgirl (there's a baby in there!) and Munchkin Number 2 in her pink and red heart sweatshirt, her pink, white and red sundress, pink velour pants and her pink cowboy boots. She didn't want to wear a sweatshirt and jeans. It's a PARTY!

7 comments:

buffalodick said...

Barn is in pretty good shape!

Suburban Sweetheart said...

Barn! I love it. But.. I'm scared of chickens.

Unknown said...

I love your outings!! BTW licking the spoon is the best part of cookie making!!

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

You had blue skis this weekend? So jealous - looks great!

Malaise Inc said...

That reminds me that my barn is due for a new coat of paint this year. Sigh.

Sparkling Red said...

Those chickens are adorable. Oh, yes, and the children too. But seriously - how good are eggs that fresh? I've never had one. Must be cluck-tastic.

The Good Cook said...

That barn is gorgeous. Those chickens are cute. Love the rooster. And how lucky are you with fresh eggs in your fridge?? Don't you just love the color of the yolk from farm fresh eggs? Emmm... so good.

ps. those littles are cute, cute, cute.