Snorting and Portland

10:15 AM Edit This 10 Comments »
I leave for Portland tomorrow! Yeeeehawww! I will be sure to take lots of pictures and hug Melissa Lion for you. She told me layers. Clothing layers. But it's really hard to think about 50 degree weather when it's 20 below. Like, do I need wool socks or should I pack flip flops? It's so HARD, internet.

First world problems, I assure you.

Also, I woke myself up several times last night, and I think I was snoring. SNORING! I DO NOT SNORE! I am a dainty flower who sleeps like a princess, right? I'm going to chalk it up to the Very Bad Cold I am just now getting over and pretend it didn't happen.

10 comments:

Helen said...

I always pretend it didn't happen too.

Have a great time in Portland!

Rebecca said...

I'm sure that for you 50 will be downright balmy

artemisia said...

Oh, have fun!

Apparently, since getting my teeth guard thingy, I snore. I refuse to believe these lies that A. is telling me.

Anonymous said...

Bring wool socks. I wear wool socks every single day. Because I have California feet.

If you're uncomfortable in your wool socks, then we can get you some cotton jobbies. They sell that here.

It's going to be raining, so bring jackets with hoods. We don't carry umbrellas here.

And a hat.

But I also have lots of things to borrow, so don't worry.

And a swimsuit.

Unknown said...

That sounds lovely. I hear Portland is nice, and I cannot wait to see pictures.

Peder said...

Have a wonderful time! Remember, Powell's bookstore is the most wonderful one in the world.

justme said...

have so much fun! i was just saying yesterday that Portland is definitely a place i'd like to visit.

Shelley said...

You are so funny! I hope you enjoy your break from the frozen tundra. :)

Lemon Gloria said...

You wrote this yesterday! So today you are in Portland!!! Yes, take pictures! I want to go!

Sparkling Red said...

I heard you snoring from all the way over here. ;-)