Sigh

6:19 PM Edit This 9 Comments »
I just want you to know that things are better. Not good, but better. I'm still isolating. Still lonely. Still confused. But I'm okay. And the fact that I KNOW I will be okay is the best part of it all. I am doing the right actions to take care of myself, and that's the important part.

I am going to school next week. Excited, but scared. I haven't taken a class in many, many years. I drove there today to make sure I knew where I was going. I have read my book, I have a new notebook. Because that's what you do, right? But scared. Was not anticipating that. I'm a good student. And I love learning, so this momentary panic is unfamiliar.

Sigh. I don't know what else to tell you other than I'm doing the next right things and I'm hoping for the best. Because that's all I can do.

9 comments:

kelly said...

Thank you for the update. You'll do really well in school (I predict), as long as you want to be there!

Neil Zee said...

Way to get your shot figgered out.

You are going to do great in school, maybe it's the bit you need right now.

The Good Cook said...

Most the time in life (I have found) is that you do what you can do and that is all that you can do. I have a feeling that you will do what you can do brilliantly. Why? Because you so want to.

Hugs,
Linda

Shelley said...

New notebook for school...that holds such promise. You are going to be great at this. Fear not, my friend.

Spilling Ink said...

I'm keeping tabs on you Ms Kate!

Just so you know.

lacochran's evil twin said...

New notebooks are the best part of new classes! Enjoy your new notebook!

carrster said...

Onward you go, my dear. I'm so proud of you. Also, new notebooks rock my world. :) Enjoy. Enjoy.

Jen said...

You will be great Kate! Rooting for you!

Anonymous said...

You will do so well. Glad you got a new notebook.